Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Barzso Pirates

Here's some pictures of the figures and stockade from Ron Barzso's Treasure Island playset. If you're really interested in that set, I have mine for sale on Ebay until Monday, April 4. Also the Barzso Mike Fink Keelboat playset.


Treasure Island Characters

Character figures, L to R: Dr. Livesy, Ben Gunn, Long John Silver, Jim Hawkins


Pirate Attack!

A couple of pirates on the attack.


Stalwart Defenders

A couple of defenders from the Barzso Treasure Island playset. I really like the guy on the left.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I dig it! you might like: this work i did I like me some toy soldiers! lol

    ReplyDelete

I haven't smoked for 2 weeks, 2 days and 12 hours, saving 493.96 cigarettes and $98.79 .